martes, 15 de octubre de 2013

Day two

I think that today can only be described with one single word "intimidating".
I got up at 6:45 am and I just dressed up with my school uniform. You should have seen my host families faces. They were impressed with our uniform. Hannah drove me to school and when we walked through the main door, EVERYONE was staring at us. I mean like, every single person. Suddenly while walking through the hallways, a bunch of guys started shouting "HOLAAA" to me. It's like they have no idea we can speak in English. Another guy asked my host if I was able to talk in English and she was like "uhh duh! Of course he can".
We had a great American breakfast (still not used to bacon for breakfast) in which I got just fruit.
Then we were off to class. I had math class first. Her math teacher is like a non-stopping talk machine. Then we had religion class (in which the teacher just stared at his computer screen the whole time). We had history class about anerican history, which I found really interesting.  Then, we had lunch at TEN O CLOCK. How could you American system...? I had lunch at ten am in the morning for god's sake. Who does that?
We had English class which was kind of boring... I almost fell asleep at it. Spanish was next and it was the best class. It's so funny to hear them talking in Spanish. After that we had a junior soccer game but I stayed 20 minutes an left because we were having dinner with the Kelly's. We went to Pepe's. It's a Mexican food restaurant that was really tasty. After that we had kind of a party at Hannah's place that was awesome. We had so much fun today. I really had no clue how an American school is like and now I'm getting to know it.  So I'm just leaving the dream, you know...
Weird fact about Americans: THEY KEEP ON IMPLYING THAT ARGENTINA'S PREHISTORIC AND I HATE IT!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario