domingo, 20 de octubre de 2013

Day six

Before beginning writing what we did today, I want to greet every Argentinian who is reading this blog and following my experience in Chicago. I found out that you are reading my every day life here and I want to say thank you because this is all possible thanks to you. I wouldn't be able to come here without you. I love you all.
Having said that, I want to begin by saying that today was a downtown day. We finally got to sleep a little bit. All of us had 12 hours of sleep and it was excellent. We got to go downtown with our hosts and it was the first time we did. When we got there, we went to Skydeck.



We got to the top of the tallest building in America. Up there, there are this kind of glass boxes where you can go in and kind of walk in the air. It was crazy.
After that, we were able to walk through Michigan Avenue and shop. I bought my kind of girlfriend a gift as well as for my brother.
After that, we went to Chicago Fire Game, which is the soccer team of Chicago. That wasn't THAT good but we got a BBQ outside the stadium that was great.
After that we just hung out at Kara Reisch's place.
Weird fact about Americans: They have dinner and lunch with MILK. WHO DOES THAT?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario