domingo, 20 de octubre de 2013

Day seven

Today I got to sleep a LOT once again. I love weekends here because I can get tons of sleep. When I woke up, Hannah's mom Sue, got back from New Orleans. Lucas Pezzi, a friend of mine and Marty Kelly, his host came over and we played Wii up to 4pm because we had to go to a girl's house to have dinner. We got there, ate pizza and played some football. I was the quarter back from my team and we won the game.
After that, we went to a Haunted Hay Ride. That is a ride in which people come and try to spook you out. That was so creepy... We had a great time.
Now, we are all sleeping over at Hannah's so there's a bunch of people in my house.
Weird fact about Americans: They have everything on pizza. Meat, sausage and different sauces.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario